- Representing client for Employment Authorization (Professional-NAFTA)
- Representing client as intra-company transferee.
- Spousal Applications
- Fiancé(e), Application (now repealed)
- Humanitarian and Compassionate cases
- Employment Authorizations (now work permit)
- Visitors Visas
- Extension of stay in Canada
- Representing clients with refugee claim
- Minister’s Permit (now Temporary Resident Permit)
- Defending client(s) in removal proceedings (Deportation)
- Representing client with citizenship claim.
- Defending client in criminal proceedings for unlawful use of citizenship card.
- Applications for Perminant Resident Card
- Applications in and out of Canada
- Applications for parents
- Skilled Worker Application
- Representing client(s) in B-1 application(s).
(Multiple and Single Entity)
- TN pplication(s) under NAFTA
- TN Renewals and Extensions
- Application(s) for L-1 status under NAFTA
- Representing client(s) in E Visa applications.
- Application(s) for permanent residence.
(Family and Employment based)
- Application(s) for Permanent Residency based on National Interest Waiver.
- Fiancé Applications
- Application(s) under lottery programs, NP-5, OP-l, AA-1.
- Application(s) for waiver of exclusionary grounds.
- Renewals of Waivers
- Appeal of Waiver Decision to BIA
- Application(s) for return of seized vehicles.
- Appeal of Decision for return of seized vehicles.
- Applications to replace Permanent Resident Card
- Citizenship Applications